- Free registration for parents and babysitters with email or Facebook.
- Easily search for local parents seeking childcare services, and local childcare providers by postcode or city.
- Add a profile detailing your specific childcare requirements or the childcare services that you are offering.
- Get notified by SMS/push notification when you receive a new message from another user.
- Receive and send message directly to users through the Babysits app.
- Parents can upgrade to a premium account for unlimited conversations.
Finally, Babysits is coming to help parents in Canada!
OTTAWA, 16 November 2016, Today Babysits is launching its new website and mobile app that aim to connect parents and babysitters in Canada. Babysits is an online community marketplace that brings together childcare demand and supply in one place. Finding a babysitter on short notice can be time-consuming and even frustrating, which is why Babysits has created a safe and reliable platform that facilitates rapid communication between parents and babysitters. This can be done online or through the iOS and Android app stores.
What’s more is that Babysits is completely transparent as you can view other users’ profiles and relevant information upfront. Babysits has moreover incorporated many safeguards into the platform to keep your information secure. Babysits helps to make life easier for parents by providing a trustworthy and easy-to-use platform.
Key features and benefits of Babysits:
What our users say about our platform
“After placing an advert for a babysitter for my two children, I was pleased to find a reliable sitter so quickly. Thanks to Babysits, my wife and I can finally have date nights again!” Richard (42), London
“Babysits has given me the flexibility and control to choose my own hours and babysitting families. Thanks to Babysits, I don’t have to stress about looking for childminder jobs anymore as I can just hop onto the website and find families looking for a childminder in my area – usually within hours!” Elen (19), Swansea
Babysits has been connecting parents with babysitters since its launch in 2008. Today, Babysits has become an established platform in countries like the Netherlands, Belgium, France and the UK with a community of over 150.000 active users.
For more information, go to https://www.babysits.ca
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites