Super Baby Cookie Recipe
You are going to LOVE this super baby cookie recipe. Why not make your own healthy baby cookies. You control the ingredients and sugar content.
Baby Biscuit Recipe No Sugar
Vanessa Ronksley is a young Mother who takes pride in what she feeds her little boy Ethan. He loves bananas, avocados and cucumbers, but every now and then he gets a little fussy and she wants to be able to just give him a cookie. The other day she made up this simple cookie recipe and it was a real hit with E.
I asked her if she would share it with our followers- Here it is- let us know what your little one thinks of her cookie recipe-
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp finely grated zucchini
- finely grated carrot 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp finely chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Roll into small balls and flatten into desired shaped cookies ( I find ovals are perfect for little hands)
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 350F for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Cookies will seem soft
- Let rest on cookie sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack
- Store in freezer in a tightly sealed container and grab as you need
- Babies even enjoy gnawing on them frozen, especially if their little gums are sore from teething
**Shirley Plant is a nutritionist and the author of Finally… Food I Can Eat, a dietary guide and cookbook for people with food allergies, and those looking for healthy, tasty recipes. Shirley offers dietary counselling and menu planning through Delicious Alternatives.