We are so grateful to have you writing for The Baby Spot! We accept so many diverse and interesting writers. Both new and seasoned writers have found a great home for their articles and an enthusiastic fan base. Here are some facts you will want to know about writing for The Baby Spot.
- New and experienced writers are welcome.
- We let our guest bloggers choose their blog posts, it’s what keeps the magazine so fresh!
- We have no word limit (lengthy posts are welcome) but we do have a 350 word minimum.
- We all lead busy lives, feel free to blog as often or as rarely as you like. We have writers who blog for us once a year and many who write for us twice a week.
If you want to contribute with us regularly, we will set you up with a Baby Spot Account.
– Feel free to send us any photos that you want us to use to accompany your article. They must be owned by you directly. Email us at [email protected] with the subject head as the title of your article.
-We try to have your article with a scheduled date within 24 hours. We are usually booking 3 weeks to 2 months ahead of time. If it is a timed piece, email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you.
-Product reviews are welcomed.
-Interviews are welcomed.
-Any ideas that you have to work with The Baby Spot are also welcomed. Email our editor!
-When you are satisfied with your article, go to the top right corner and to ‘submit for review.’ Your article is now ‘pending’ . We will then review your article and schedule it for publishing.
We are excited to have you write for us and sharing your stories with our global audience.