Everyday Fashion for Mom & Baby
By: Kendra McPhee
Dressing-for-fashion doesn’t have to trump dressing-for-function when it comes to mommy style. This month, Obébé Organic partnered with a stylish trio of shopgirls & designers running San Francisco’s chic new boutique, Les Mechantes, to bring you style suggestions for the ever fashionable mama.
Tips from Les Mechantes…
- Reach for versatile pieces made with recycled, wrinkle-resistant fabrics in cuts that work alone or draped over leggings and jeans
- Choose prints that camouflage stains
- Opt for flowy dresses or caftans that slip on and aren’t restrictive
- Grab a cape instead of a jacket – you can easily breastfeed under them without fussing with buttons and zippers
- Keep a scarf in your diaper bag. Drape it to cover stains, stop a sudden chill, or use it as a blanket!
Want more fashion tips like this one?